- Admission for Two
- Admission for Four
- Admission for Six
- Corn Maze Entry
- Access to Zipline, Bounce Pad, Hay Ride, Barrel Train, Monster Slide, Corn Bins
Keller’s Corny Country opens for the season on 10/1/17.
Keller's Corny Country
After hosting a harvest festival for five years, Bryan and Tonya Keller opened their family farm to even more guests by starting Keller's Corny Country in 2008. Each fall, the farm is packed with activities for kids and the adults who tag along with them.
- Fall favorites: Visitors wind their way through a corn maze and make their picks in the pumpkin patch.
- Corn and more corn: Little ones glide down slides and into a huge sandbox-inspired bin filled with corn kernels.
- Sightseeing: Hayrides and a mini train for pintsize passengers tote guests around the farm.
- Up in the air: Kids jump around on a bounce pad and fly through the air on two ziplines.