All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Who performs the treatment: Kaitlin Piotrowicz, an Aveda Institute graduate with 7 years of experience as an esthetician
- Benefits of the Custom Medi Facial: helps reduce acne, fine lines and wrinkles, dehydration, sun damage, hyper-pigmentation, and skin sensitivity; customized to meet each client’s needs
- Benefits of the Intermediate Chemical Peel: deep exfoliation and intense hydration; leaves the skin looking brighter, clearer, and firmer
- Products used: Sorella Apothecary, Osmosis MD, Casmara, Circadia
- See the spa service menu for option 3.
Learn More About Chemical Peels
We'll tell you the benefits of getting a chemical peel, and guide you on how much it should cost.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within 6 months. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Skin Nirvana
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Skin Nirvana's most popular and unique treatment is the HydraFacial MD, a technology based treatment which treats fine lines, wrinkles, acne, sun damage and dehydration. Utilizing hydraderm abrasion, a light acid peel, mechanical extractions and Infusion of nutrients, clients will see immediate results after their 1st treatment with no downtime. We also offer light to mid level chemical peels, customized natural plant based facials, as well as lymphatic drainage lash lift, high frequency therapy and ultrasonic current therapy .
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? As a seasoned esthetician who has been working in the field training other estheticians I was ready to take all my knowledge and be able to work with clients of my own so I could watch the evolution of their skin with them.
What do you love most about your job? 100% knowing that I am helping my clients self confidence. Our faces are precious and so many of us struggle with skin issues.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? Hugs!