Provence-esque winery in the hills of Nova Scotia’s breezy South Shore produces dry whites and reds for tour-goers to taste
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Learning about the history of grape growing in Nova Scotia and the history of the winery
- Presentation of the vineyards and grape growing process
- Navigating through the winemaking process in the winery’s cellars
- Wine and food pairing with five of premier white and red wines
- The tour is approximately 1.5-hours long
- Age restriction: Must be 19 or older to participate in wine tasing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Must be 19 or older. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Valid for redemption Wednesday through Sunday beginning May 16, 2020. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Petite Rivière Vineyards
The perfect culmination of circumstances can make—or break—a wine. That's because, at its core, great wine comes from carefully tended grapes grown in mineral-rich soil. At Petite Rivière Vineyards, just a few miles from the ocean, sea breezes help create the gentle micro-climate that's made the LaHave River Valley a popular wine region. This ideal terroir creates hearty yet delicate grapes, which are transformed on site into a number of varietals. Visitors can tour the idyllic winery, strolling through the vineyards and facilities before settling in for a casual wine and food pairing.