All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Swimming training program designed for children aged 3–28 months
- What’s included: Swim Classes for one or two children
- About the instructors: all instructors are experienced and certified
- Class schedule:
- Holladay: Monday–Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Pleasant Grove: Monday–Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. **
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 2, 2019. Amount paid never expires. $5 rescheduling fee will apply. Valid for children 3-28 months old. Double diapering is required. Class options limited to openings at time of booking. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Limit 1 per child. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
SwimKids jump-starts tykes' swimming skills and allows them time to socialize with peers near their own age. Lessons are conducted in an indoor pool heated to a balmy 89 degrees. The program traces its roots back to 1983, when Liz Walker sought out a class that could teach her own 18-month old daughter to swim. Using her college training in Child Development and Behavioral Psychology, Liz began developing a program that helps young children learn to swim and love the water. Over the past 35 years, Liz has taught 1,000’s of tots life-saving skills. Today, the enthusiastic instructors at SwimKids continue to get results, helping students as young as 3 months old learn to enjoy the water in a safe way.