What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. Matthew Lepito
- What’s included: consultation, exam, adjustment, cold laser treatment
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- About cold laser therapy: Cold Laser Therapy is a treatment that utilizes specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and is thought to help accelerate the healing process. It can be used on patients who suffer from a variety of conditions in order to help eliminate pain, swelling, reduce spasms and increase functionality.
- For more information on these services, visit the service menu here.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
Learn More About Chiropractic Care
If you're considering a visit to the chiropractor, read this guide first.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for patients within the last year. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not applicable to Medicare and Medicaid patients. May not be applied towards other services. Examination and treatment valid only for one body part. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Performance Spine & Rehabilitation Center
Performance Spine & Rehabilitation Center aims to reduce the risk of pain and illness by relying on unconventional approaches to improve health. Using methods like chiropractic care, physiotherapy, and other hands-on approaches, the professionals at Performance Spine & Rehabilitation Center treat patients according to their unique health needs. And with other methods like nutritional assessment and lifestyle advances, the informed staff are able to improve patient health by assessing their day-to-day as well.