All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- $40 for one 60-minute acupuncture session ($100 value)
- $112 for three 60-minute acupuncture sessions ($260 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AcuBalance Wellness of Long Island
AcuBalance Wellness of Long Island aims to promote clients' well-being and overall balance. Licensed acupuncturist Teresa Sinclair is fluent in both Spanish and English and offers a host of wellness techniques. Read on to learn about a few:
- Acupuncture: Teresa uses a variety of acupuncture styles—including auricular, Balance Method, Chinese, Japanese—to stimulate and improve the body's energy flow.
- Cupping: Designed to alleviate pain, increase circulation, and improve digestive and respiratory issues, cupping applies specialized cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum.
- Gua sha: This healing technique begins with an application of gua sha oil to a specific meridian on the body, before a smooth, round-edged object is used to scrape the surface of the skin. This helps promote Myofascial release, relieve muscle tightness, improve blood and lymphatic circulation, detoxify the body, and restore the healthy flow of energy.