From Our Editors
If sea-monkeys were actual simians, they might hang out on the floating jungle gym that is the SwimGym! Boat. Out on Lake Washington, the bobbing assortment of trampolines, swinging ropes, and a tube slide offers a wide variety of ways to enter the water. Take a look at the attractions on this floating adventure:
- Monkey Jump: On the lower level, a six-foot platform launches jumpers seven feet into the water.
- Gorilla Jump: On the upper level, a platform allows jumpers to leap out into the air to a full 14-foot drop to the water.
- Monkey Bounce: An angled trampoline that bounces jumpers up to eight feet into the open air.
- Gorilla Bounce: Up above, an Olympic-grade trampoline throws those who dare as high as 20 feet to splash into the lake.
- Tarzan Swing: This rope hangs out from a platform, taking all comers and daring them to beat their chest and yell out triumphantly.
- Fast Tube Slide: A twisted tube slide winds down from the Gorilla Bounce platform, sending people around a tight curve and into the water.