Colon hydrotherapy removes waste from the colon with the aim of promoting overall health and balance within the lower intestine
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- A professional infuses the colon with warm, filtered water, which then flushes waste out of the body. This process may also be assisted by light abdominal massage to help facilitate results, which can include feelings of rejuvenation and cleanliness.
- Good to know: Clients will wear a gown and be discreetly covered during the session.
- Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s).
- Appointment required.
- Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided.
- 24-hour cancellation notice required.
- Services offered Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beverly Hills Health Center
The friendly professionals at Beverly Hills Health Center dedicate themselves to promoting overall well-being in clients through an array of health-bolstering services. Colon-hydrotherapy sessions aim to nix impacted waste, with benefits that include combating bad breath, tempering indigestion, and relieving headaches. After the sessions, which average about 45 minutes, clients tend to feel less fatigued, move more freely, and break dance more convincingly. Infrared-sauna sessions are available to supplement the hydrotherapy, enveloping the body in rays that penetrate the skin with up to 1.5 inches of depth. The saunas release toxins through the skin, thereby cleansing the system and buoying whole-body health. Detoxifying foot spas have much the same effect, drawing toxins through the feet, and the staff's trained nutritionist can help prevent toxins from entering the body in the first place.