All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 8 days ago
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Escape Room Game for Two, Valid Monday-Thursday
- Escape Room Game for Four, Valid Monday-Thursday
- Private Escape Room for Up to Eight, Valid Monday-Thursday
- Escape Room Game for Two, Valid Any Day
- Escape Room Game for Four, Valid Any Day
- Private Escape Room for Up to Eight, Valid Any Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled game. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Skeleton Key
Skeleton Key is the only place in New England that combines escape room games with a bar and lounge. The themed game rooms transport you to another world, where you team will be challenged to find patterns, solve puzzles, and crack codes that will help you escape before time runs out. Before or after your game, relax and enjoy wine or beer along with fun bites like churro pretzels and meatball sliders. As for the rooms themselves, each is impressively themed and strewn with highly intricate props and complicated puzzles that players must crack in order to escape.
The themes are so impressive, in fact, that The Boston Globe lauded Skeleton Key by saying that its "production design is a cut above the rest." Read on to learn about the rooms:
- Scarab: Your quest begins in an Egyptian bazaar, where you seek a magical amulet before journeying into a majestic pyramid. You'll encounter a camel that spits if you get too close, an ancient sundial, countless burial relics, and a glowing-eyed mummy. You must solve the pyramid’s riddles that have kept marauders at bay for millennia, decipher the warnings of ancient hieroglyphs, and return the amulet to the mummy’s sarcophagus to end an evil curse..
- Starry Night: Your notorious burglary ring has set its sights on Van Gogh's masterpiece, "The Starry Night." This bold heist will demand all your skills and daring. Along the way, you'll need to solve puzzles hidden within a London taxi, a full-sized phone booth, and prized works of art in order to beat the museum's security system and escape with the painting before you get caught.
- Virus: A global pandemic threatens to destroy all humankind, and Dr. Casey Hayden has gone missing in her quest to find a cure. Your team must track her down, journey to her mad-scientist lab, and create an antidote before it's too late. Along the way you’ll encounter a computer that's nostalgic for the 1980s, a giant retro LED-powered world map, and a network of neon liquid tubes. Coming Summer 2018.