What You'll Get
- $15 for two general-admission tickets (up to $30 value)
- $25 for four general-admission tickets (up to $60 value)
Brewery Comedy Tour feat. NYC/LA Comedians
- About the Tour: Each show of the tour will feature a variety of other rotating acts, with potential appearances from at least one of the below comics. Line-up is subject to change.
- Josh Accardo: This comedic Renaissance man created the YouTube web series Dating on Set and wrote and starred in the short film Tuck Davis. He’s also been seen sharing the stage with standup heavyweights Joe Rogan and Jim Gaffigan.
- Madison Sinclair: This LA-based comic and writer was a #PointsMe finalist for the Comedy Central show @Midnight, which helped her land features on Seth Rogen’s Hilarity for Charity, Nick Thune’s “Hot as Hell” tour, and regular gigs at The World Famous Comedy Store.
- Lance Weiss: The NYC-based comedian, actor, writer, and producer, was a top-4 finalist on CMT’s Next Big Comic, and has been featured everywhere from NBC’s The Today Show, Cosmo.com, and The New York Times.
- Antonio Aguilar: This Wisconsin native owns the 3rd joke all-time on Reddit’s StandUpShots and has been steadily climbing up the comedy ladder with appearances at Out of Bounds Comedy Festival and Cleveland Comedy Festival. His quick-witted observational humor has made him the opening comic for national comedians Chad Daniels, Theo Von, and the cast of Super Troopers.
- John Saponaro: When he’s not emceeing Monster Jam Triple Threat all over the country, this Brooklyn native is taking the stage at comedy clubs all over NYC. His brand of comedy is sarcastic, conversational, and witty, and has helped land spots on both comedy and dramas on NBC, Fox, HBO, and Showtime.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 16, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.