About this Business
- HoursSun11:30 AM - 9:00 PMMon-Thu11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFri11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSat11:00 AM - 9:30 PM
From Our Editors
The staff at Filomena's Pizzeria cares about Old World–style cooking. So much, in fact, that they import the olive oil, De Cecco pasta, and San Marzano tomatoes from Italy, as well as using time-honored traditions with even their modern dishes. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Italian cheesesteak: This grinder features grilled shaved rib-eye steak, hot capicola ham, and diced pepperoncini peppers on garlic bread topped with melted provolone.
- Primavera pizza: This pie is topped with fresh tomatoes, red onions, fresh peppers, basil, artichokes, and grated romano cheese (no mozzarella cheese).
- Gorgonzola chicken salad: A garden salad supports grilled chicken breast, gorgonzola crumbles, roasted candied walnuts, sliced apples, and a balsamic glaze.
- Veal romano: Breaded veal cutlets are layered with sautéed spinach, onions, artichokes, and mushrooms, baked with whole-milk mozzarella cheese, and served with choice of pasta.