About this Business
- HoursSun-Sat9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
From Our Editors
Escape-room games are inherently adrenaline inducing. With 60 minutes on the clock and a mystery before them, teams use their critical thinking skills to uncover hidden items, crack codes, and solve puzzles to escape before time is up. The real allure of Breakout Mobile isn’t the challenging detective work, though. Rather, it’s the thrilling narratives behind the escape room. Read on to learn about the mysteries facing players.
- The Kidnapping: In Breakout Mobile’s current room, players have been abducted and handcuffed inside an unfamiliar room. Using hidden messages from the previous victim, the team collaborates to escape before the kidnapper returns.
- The Museum Heist: The night before its opening, an illustrious art showing’s masterpiece disappears and several other pieces have been replaced with fakes. Players must work together to find the artwork and culprit before the gallery opens.
- Casino Royale: While investigating the disappearance of an MI6 agent, the team is trapped in a room of the Casino Royale. In just an hour, its members must follow clues to locate the missing agent and determine the kidnapper.
- Island Escape (coming soon): Island Escape sees players abandoned on a tropical island whose previously dormant volcano is now rumbling. The group must flee the island within the hour—before the volcano’s lava reaches them.
- Hostage: Hijackers have taken over the plane and handcuffed players together to prevent them from causing trouble. Players must ditch their handcuffs, figure out what the hijackers want, and escape before time runs out.
Heist, casino and hostage are available.
We asked Bryce Anderson of Breakout Games what advice he'd give to beginners. Then we asked him what he'd say if he had money riding on it.