About this Business
- HoursSun9:00 AM - 6:00 PMMon12:00 PM - 8:30 PMTue-Fri10:00 AM - 8:30 PMSat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
From Our Editors
Five Things to Know About the Glen Grove Equestrian Center
The Glen Grove Equestrian Center is committed to teaching good horsemanship, holding a wide variety of classes ranging from hunter/jumper lessons to more intensive clinics. The school horses stand ready to teach riders at every level, and ponies provide a safer alternative for riders younger than the age of 7. Read on to learn more:
- It offers group and private lessons. The skilled instructors lead lessons ranging from jumping to equitation and dressage, with basic classes held for riders as young as 7.
- The staff hosts schooling shows and clinics. Held three or four times a year, these classes help beginners as well as advanced riders hone their skills.
- It boards horses onsite. The horses boarded in one of the center’s 90 stalls follow nutrition and supplement plans worked out with their owners.
- There's a summer riding camp. Aimed at ages 7–13, the camp features an hour of riding each day and teaches attendees how to groom and care for horses.
- All the horses have adorable names. Tweety, Mango, Marbles, and Cupcake are some of the horses and ponies that fill Glen Grove's stables.