About this Business
- HoursSun9:00 AM - 6:00 PMMon12:00 PM - 8:30 PMTue-Fri10:00 AM - 8:30 PMSat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
From Our Editors
Five Things to Know About the Glen Grove Equestrian Center
The Glen Grove Equestrian Center is committed to teaching good horsemanship, holding a wide variety of classes ranging from hunter/jumper lessons to more intensive clinics. The school horses stand ready to teach riders at every level, and ponies provide a safer alternative for riders younger than the age of 7. Read on to learn more:
- It offers group and private lessons. The skilled instructors lead lessons ranging from jumping to equitation and dressage, with basic classes held for riders as young as 7.
- The staff hosts schooling shows and clinics. Held three or four times a year, these classes help beginners as well as advanced riders hone their skills.
- It boards horses onsite. The horses boarded in one of the center’s 90 stalls follow nutrition and supplement plans worked out with their owners.
- There's a summer riding camp. Aimed at ages 7–13, the camp features an hour of riding each day and teaches attendees how to groom and care for horses.
- All the horses have adorable names. Tweety, Mango, Marbles, and Cupcake are some of the horses and ponies that fill Glen Grove's stables.
Help us improve this page
Is this your business? Claim this page