From Our Editors
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We are New York City’s Dodgeball League. If you’ve ever been in a sports league before, you know how the idea of “social” actually just ends up being each team of pre-existing friends hanging out in their own clique? Yeah, that sucks. You’ll find a lot of that in New York. Here, it’s an actual community. So brace yourself for, you know, strangers being inclusive. I know. Deep breaths. Whether your agenda is meeting people, some charity, grabbin' a beer, exercise, a social option, a competitive one - we got you.
Better Game Experience:
- By players, for players: a community, not a corporation
- A culture built on not being a jerk instead of adult man-babies arguing over recreational sports
- The most playing time
Better Social Experience:
- Seasonal charity drive to an organization of your choice
- Actually meeting good people, not cliques
- Balanced gender ratio
- Post-game drink specials, Beer games, and shenanigans
- Costume themes (optional, but you get free shots!)