What You'll Get
- Admission for Two to State of Excellence
- Admission for Three to State of Excellence
- Admission for Four to State of Excellence
- Individual Membership
- Family Membership
- Admission for One to State of Excellence
The State of Excellence of Exhibition runs from January 26 to April 29. Click here to learn more about the exhibition.
The memberships include the following benefits:
- Free admission to OMA exhibitions
- Free OMA gift admissions passes to share with family and friends
- Free admission to 75+ reciprocal museums
- Free admission to the monthly 1st Thursdays
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- Up to 30% discount on adult and youth programs
- Free admissions to Exhibition Opening Receptions
- Free subscription to the OMA eNews
Click here for more information about memberships.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 29, 2018. 2 per person, may buy 2 as gifts. Must be used in full in one visit. Memberships must be activated by 4/29. Memberships expire one year after activation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Orlando Museum of Art
Orlando Museum of Art (OMA) sprouted from humble roots. In the early 1920s, a small group of artists met informally to display and critique their pieces. They couldn't have known at the time, but those initial gatherings laid the groundwork for one of the most revered art museums in the United States. Today, the OMA is one of the select few American museums with national accredited status, and it has been showcased across the country by the likes of the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and other esteemed publications.
Every year, the museum presents around a dozen exhibitions onsite, as well as many more offsite. OMA pursues its goal of enriching Florida's culture by collecting, preserving, and interpreting significant pieces of art, which it brings in from places both near and far. Inside its walls, the OMA houses a number of collections, such as Contemporary American Graphics and American Art before 1945, a time when the art industry was inundated with paintings of Babe Ruth in his underwear. Even kids can reap the benefits of the museum's efforts, either through enrichment programs—which reach thousands of children annually—or by exploring the various interactive attractions.