- Museum hours of operation on Saturdays: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Vehicle rides take place: 11am-3pm
- Live vehicle and tank show at 1pm
- June 10 - The Gulf War
- July 8 - Canadian Armour at War
- August 12 - The Cold War
- September 9 - The Ontario Regiment RCAC
- October 14 - The Second World War
On each date, choose from the following options:
- Five-Ton Army Truck Ride for Two
- Five-Ton Army Truck Ride for Four
- M548 Tracked “Battle Bus” for Two
- M548 Tracked “Battle Bus” for Four
The Ontario Regiment RCAC Museum
The members of the Canadian military's Ontario Regiment have been in action since 1866, when the regiment was founded as the 34th Battalion of Infantry, and over its 150-year history, its members have seen action in the Boer War, World Wars I and II, and various NATO missions. Its museum traces this long history and gathers Canada's largest collection of operational military vehicles, which get occasional open displays on Tank Saturdays and even occasionally give out rides on some vehicles. During a visit, guests learn plenty about the history of the Ontarios, often from those who were there; former regiment members are among the many volunteers who serve as guides.