About this Business
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
This place closed and is now Bruno's Italian Bistro- which is fantastic.
Restaurant was great but unfortunately it appeared to be closed down permanently when we tried to go there last month with our Groupon! But glad that when I contacted Groupon customer service, we were able to receive a credit back from Groupon! Thank You!!
Unfortunately this place closed they had the best crepes everything was delicious..we are sad
new server with no help or training
Somehow the waiting staff seems to be very unenthusiatic
We came here looking for their tuna tacos that looks so good on their website... but sadly they'd switched to their Winter/comfort food menu. But, we were there and we had a Groupon that was about to expire so I guess we'll have to come back for those next Summer.
As an appetizer We did got their short ribs with polenta, which I thought were very good. Nice and creamy polenta and tender pieces of boneless short ribs. I could have used a little more short ribs, but it was an appetizer and really was a nice portion at that. That was just me wanting more. We also shared a mixed green salad which was good.
My wife had their "Thanksgiving crepe" (figure it out)... while I had the chicken/avocado crepe. My wife wasn't too crazy about her crepe... something about too much mashed potatoes and the crepes were too thick. I enjoyed my crepe... grilled chicken, avocado, mozz, lettuce and a chipotle aioli. Ok, maybe the crepes were a bit thick, but they tasted good. (as far as I know there's no 'standard' as to how thick a crepe has to be)
There's nothing special about the place... a bit cold... very 'cafe-like'. There was a young man singing in the corner who did a pretty decent job with some oldie/doowap and Frank Sinatra songs.
Would I come back? Maybe... if I'm in the area, but I'm in no rush.
Oh! It is a BYOB... always a plus!
I was disappointed in the food. it was my first time there and I was looking foward to the shrimp scallop and mushroom crepe with gruyere cheese. what I received was a crepe with what tasted like lip tons cream of mushroom soup with tiny shrimp and diced frozen scallops with absolutely no gruyere cheese.
The French onion soup was good and had plenty of gruyere. the cappuccino was great as was the desert crepes. The service was great and management was cordial.
This could have been a bad night since they were closed for two days due to an emergency frozen pipe and limited food delivery from their supplier. Even though the meal was not up to my expectations I will give them another try due to their accommodating service.
The food and service were good. Timing was excellent, did not have to wait to be seated and the food arrived in good time.
Delicious crepes in a friendly atmosphere.
From Our Editors
From homemade guacamole and mini lump crab cakes, chicken dishes, pastas to pastrami paninis and dry-aged hangar steak, Kafe Mozart serves a wide variety of cuisine. The pet friendly Parsippany spot even offers guests decadent espresso drinks and a special house blend of Dallis Bros. Coffee.
The stars of the menu, however, are the crepes—superthin, delicate pancakes stuffed with sweet or savory fare. Although crepes' origins are in France, the team at Kafe Mozart gives the dish a decidedly American twist. Read on to learn more about some of the menu's sweet and savory varieties.
- Kit Kat crepe: This candy-bar-inspired crepe is filled with crushed Kit Kat pieces along with a rich chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
- The Elvis Presley crepe: Fit for The King himself, Nutter Butter cookies, honey, peanut butter, and sliced banana form this crepe.
- Warm apple-pie crepe: For a taste of apple pie, try this crepe, which features cinnamon, sweetened Apples, caramel, and graham-cracker crumbs.
- Thanksgiving crepe: This lighter take on Thanksgiving dinner includes turkey slices, homemade stuffing, and mashed potatoes and gravy, plus a side of cranberry sauce.
- Mozart Cheesesteak crepe: Mimicking a philly cheesesteak, this crepe features slices of thinly shaved steak, provolone, sautéed onions, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- Barbecue pulled-pork crepe: Shredded pork and flavorful barbecue sauce are showcased in this savory offering, which also includes cheddar and blue cheese.