From Our Editors
A party isn't really a party until somebody breaks out the tequila. Fortunately, you won't have any trouble finding some at the Tequila, Taco, and Cerveza Fest. This all-day celebration showcases tequilas from all over the world, as well as an array of Mexican-style beers and local foods—especially tacos. Here's what you can expect while attending the fest:
- Food: Tacos—lots and lots of tacos. Local food trucks will also gather to offer a unique taste of your city.
- Tequila: There will be dozens of different tequilas to try, including those from the likes of 1800, Don Eduardo, Herradura, Jose Cuervo, Maestro, Peligroso, and Tanteo
- Cerveza: Imports headline the beer list, including Victoria, Sol, Estrella, and Montejo. There will be some domestics available, too.
- Also to drink: margaritas (frozen or on the rocks), Jarritos soda cocktails, and concoctions from a bloody mary bar
- Entertainment: Live bands and DJs, mariachis, taco competitions, chihuahua racing, and games, such as water pong and corn hole