All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
April 8, 2016
April 5, 2016
April 4, 2016
What You'll Get
- What’s included: VIP coupon booklet for lift tickets, rentals, and tubing
- Each VIP booklet includes:
- 7 coupons: two for one or 1/2 price day or night lift ticket.
- 2 coupons: two-for-one or 1/2 price day or night ski or snowboard rental equipment
- 4 coupons: two-for-one or 1/2 price six snow tubing rides
- VIP Booklets will be mailed directly to you prior to the ski season. Once ski season begins, booklets will be available by mail or pick up at a designated location. (Coupon booklets will not be available at Lakeridge Ski Resort).
- Number of trails: 23
- Click here to view trail map
- Visit https://fsmarketing.ca/ for more info
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Expiration date is subject to change due to weather and safety conditions. VIP Coupon Booklets are available through FS Marketing ONLY. Lakeridge does not have booklets for pick up or otherwise. All inquiries must be directed to FS Marketing at email@example.com. Coupons are valid Monday-Friday day or night, Saturday nights starting at 4:30pm and Sundays starting at 3pm. Valid after 4:30pm on Family Day. Tubing coupons valid on Fridays 7pm-9:30pm ONLY. Valid for the 2018-19 ski season. Some restrictions may apply due to weather and snow conditions. Unused booklets may be valid for free replacements for the next ski season. Some conditions apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Limit 20 per person, may buy 20 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lakeridge Ski Resort
Skis carve silently through the snow, the occasional shout echoing through the trees. During warmer months, these same trees conceal mountain-biking trails. Nestled in the Oak Ridges Moraine, the year-round Lakeridge Ski Resort contains enough attractions to entice outdoor enthusiasts of all stripes.
A network of nearly 20 snow trails, including mogul runs, cover 70 acres of the mountain's rugged terrain and the former location of one ill-positioned fraternity house. These trails and three bustling terrain parks challenge skiers and snowboarders of all ages and experience levels. Alternatively, summer youth camps feature activities ranging from high-ropes courses to climbing walls. Lakeridge's visitors won't have to travel far to rest after a day hanging out with Mother Nature: the resort's proximity to Uxbridge provides easy access to several charming hotels and inns.