About this Business
- HoursSun8:00 AM - 4:00 PMMon-Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PMSat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
From Our Editors
Since 1978, guides at WET River Trips have been bumping and battling through the rapids of the American River with groups of adventure-seekers in tow. The whitewater rafting company leads full- and half-day trips through the scenic Sacramento waterways. And WET has everything necessary for an exhilarating day—take a look at some of the routes and amenities here:
- North Fork: A wild and scenic stretch of river, these class IV rapids include Slaughters Sluice, Chamberlin Falls, Staircase, and Bogus Thunder.
- South Fork (Full River): An all-day trip that incorporates the Chili Bar and Gorge runs in the 26-mile romp down the river.
- Professionally Trained Guides: Each with about ten years of experience and training in river running, CPR, and First Aid, the guides at WET put everyone in the group at ease with their know-how and passion.
- Riverside Lunch: On full day trips, a gourmet deli lunch is prepped and passed out by guides.
- Action Shots: Professional photographers are poised at certain points ofn the river bank, ready to catch every splash-induced smile or shriek. Groups can view and purchase the pics afterwards.
- Safety Equipment: While fun is a priority, safety comes first—guests are always given a whitewater-specific life jacket, a paddle, and a helmet.