Choose from Five Options
- $15 for a beer tasting for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($28 value)
- $17 for a beer tasting for two, valid any day ($28 value)
- $22 for a beer tasting for three, valid Sunday–Thursday ($42 value)
- $24 for a beer tasting for three, valid any day ($42 value)
- $43 for a beer tasting for six, valid any day ($84 value)
Sir James Pub
A sign outside of Sir James Pub's storefront modestly advertises "Imported Beer." What it fails to mention is the gargantuan selection of more than 550 brews available inside. Along with several cans and drafts, Sir James houses 500-plus bottles hailing from renowned craft breweries such as Samuel Smith and Dogfish Head, named for the gilled canine that pens all the brewery's recipes.
Knowledgeable about all the pub's pours, bartenders happily help patrons navigate the menu or select whiskeys, bourbons, or scotches to pair with their brews. To further complement its libations, Sir James frequently hosts events such as beer and cheese tastings, live music, and karaoke.