What You'll Get
- Learn what it takes to kitesurf by starting with the basics on the ground, and see what safety precautions and decisions need to be made to become a competent kitesurfer.
- Discuss all the safety measures
- Decision making required to have a safe and fun time on the water
- Learn how to choose the correct beach and weather conditions
- Go over how to properly set up and inspect your gear, as well as how it all works.
- Go over the process of launching and landing a kite and the use of its safety systems
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 16 must have a parent present at the lesson.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with New England Kite School
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
New England Kite School has been making safe and strong riders since 2010. With the most experienced instructor on the North Shore, the latest high end gear, and a perfect location to learn and practice NE Kite School is the obvious choice to begin your Kitesurfing adventure.