All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 19, 2017
· Reviewed October 19, 2017
· Reviewed October 18, 2017
What You'll Get
- One Single-Day Admission
- Four-Pack of Single-Day Admissions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 10, 2018. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. You are purchasing a voucher redeemable for ticket(s) valid only at Raging Waters, located in Sacramento, CA U.S.A. To help prevent credit card fraud, you may be asked to provide a standard form of government-issued identification, in order to redeem your voucher. The purchaser’s name must match the name on the offered identification. California State Fair Fees apply if used between 7/13/18-7/29/18. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date, September 9, 2018; notwithstanding anything on the voucher, ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Raging Waters Sacramento
Each summer, Sacramento becomes home to a giant dragon, slumbering deep in its lair. Anyone who steps inside vanishes from sight, and plummets through five stories of total darkness before reaching the mist-filled depths of a splash pool.
That wet, wild warren—known as the Dragon's Den—is just one of more than 25 water attractions that sprawl across Raging Waters' grounds. The best way to survey all the options: drop a tube into Calypso Cooler, a lazy river that winds around the park's center in an 800-foot loop. From here, families can scope the landscape and plan out an exciting itinerary. For example:
- Start at the Dragon's Den, then take a short walk to the Honolulu Half Pipe.
- Head to the other side of the park for high-speed slides such as the Cliffhanger, where two riders can race side-by-side.
- Explore the five-story Treehouse Reef—which surrounds younger kids in water slides and secret tubes—and submerge yourself in a 540,000-gallon wave pool that simulates the way the ocean swells whenever a whale tries to fly.
Some additional tips for first-time visitors: come before 1 p.m. for shorter lines; be sure to stop for chicken tenders and fries at Beachside BBQ; and play a couple of games at the on-site volleyball court.