Choose Between Two Options
- $97.50 for a spa package for one (up to $135 value)
- $196 for a couples’ spa package ($270 value)
For each package, choose from the following spa treatments:
- 60-minute Timeless Beauty Facial ($120 value)
- 60-minute Yavapai Swedish Legacy Massage ($130 value)
- 100-minute manicure and pedicure ($110 value)
- Note: for the couples’ spa package, each treatment is a couples’ treatment
Each package includes the following:
- All-day access to pool and hot tubs (open until 11 p.m.)
- Access to fitness center
- Champagne or mimosas
- $5 credit to the Ahnala Mesquite Room Restaurant
- 30% discount on accommodations
Amethyst Spa at We-Ko-Pa Resort
About 30 minutes outside of Phoenix, the private residences gradually give way to thousands of saguaro cacti. Within this peaceful, private setting sits We-Ko-Pa Resort—a sprawling oasis set against the backdrop of the Sonoran Desert.
Here, guests play rounds of golf on the AAA Four Diamond resort's the award-winning golf courses or lounge outside at the pool while taking in views of the majestic desert scenery. The desert's natural beauty isn't merely on display outdoors, though. It also serves as the inspiration for many of the opulent offerings of Amethyst Spa at We-Ko-Pa Resort. Read on to learn more about a few of the restorative spa services.
- Upland Yuman treatment: During this Native American treatment, clients relax while a therapist utilizes a poultice to apply an ancient formula of soothing herbs across the body. Although the healing focuses on restoring the body's equilibrium, the experience is equal parts luxurious and detoxifying.
- Four Peaks hot-stone massage: Sourced from the nearby Four Peaks Wilderness Area, the heated stones in this massage work in conjunction with the therapist's bodywork techniques to alleviate physical and emotion stress, lulling clients into a relaxed state.
- Amethyst signature facial: Beneficial for all skin types, the spa's signature facial infuses skin with a nutrient-rich formula of açai berries and vitamins A, C, and D that instantly resurfaces skin. The result is a smooth, more even toned complexion.
- Gum-yuuhj’eh reflexology treatment: Reflexology is a holistic therapy based on the principle that the foot's reflex points correspond with the body's organs. By kneading these points, this treatment aims to soothe stress, pain, and imbalances in the body and promote overall wellness.
- Timeless Beauty facial: Tailored to the needs of mature skin, this 60-minute facial includes a personalized mask designed to combat environmental damage. Combined with a therapeutic formula of aloe and jojoba, the indulgent skincare session leaves skin softer and more youthful in appearance.