From Our Editors
Five Things to Know About Custom Smoothie
Custom Smoothie’s drinks are designed to be as nutritious as they are delicious. Read on to find out more about these customizable concoctions.
- It was founded by twin sisters. Kathy Turner, a runner, and Kris Isakson, a figure competitor, formed the business to cater to their disparate nutritional needs.
- Guests are encouraged to create their own formulas. Mix and match flavors and healthy add-ins to create a drink that appeals to your nutritional needs and taste preferences.
- The smoothies aren’t juice based. Instead, staffers blend drinks using real fruit, which they fortify with protein and sometimes enhance with ingredients such as chocolate and peanut butter.
- It also sells other health foods. Popular offerings include gummy vitamins, low-carb ice cream, and soy-flour muffins.
- There are three locations in the Seattle area.