What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for Impossibilities magic show for two ($55.90 value)
- $67 for Impossibilities magic show for four ($111.80 value)
Chris Collins and Erik Dobell aren’t wizards, but they play them on the stage of Gatlinburg’s Iris Theater. The comedy magician and master mentalist team up for Impossibilities, a family-friendly interactive live show meant to test the limits of their audiences’ disbelief. Read on to learn more about the show, its two hosts, and the amazing feats they perform:
- The Show: Impossibilities deals with the world of magic, with each show featuring elements of mind-reading, sleight of hand, and a healthy dose of comedy. Every performance is a little different, mainly because each one co-stars the audience; Collins and Dobell frequently call upon audience members to act as volunteers
- The Hosts: Collins and Dobell boast more than 40 years of combined experience as devotees of magic.
- Notable Appearances: Don’t be surprised if Collins and Dobell look a little familiar. The two have toured across multiple continents, and appeared on numerous national media outlets including America’s Got Talent.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Iris Theater
Although the playhouse is located in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains, guests won't find any bears, bumpkins, or bluegrass at the Iris Theater. Just steps away from the Space Needle in downtown Gatlinburg, the theater offers a selection of family-friendly amusements. With accommodations for just 90 guests, every seat in the house is a good one. This intimate setting makes it a perfect venue for the interactive shows the theater has become known for.