About this Business
- HoursSun-Sat7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
From Our Editors
Brandon Golf Course incorporates the naturally curved path of the Big Sioux River along tree-lined fairways and tight, water-laden lies. Players must factor the river and three large lakes into their shot selections on 11 of 18 holes as they drive, chip, and golf-cart joust their way through the course.
Elevated by a ridge above the surrounding terrain, the clubhouse and its sprawling back patio offer sweeping glimpses of the course as it rolls out toward the horizon, a perfect spot to enjoy to pre-round breakfast, post-round drinks, or mid-round arguments about the earth’s flatness at the Fairway View Lounge.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,332 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.1 from the back tees
- Course slope of 110 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole