Small and unpretentious studio. Made me feel welcome as soon as I walked in. Lovely gentle flow class with a great teacher- easy to follow and guidance when needed. Will definitely return.
I had a wonderful first class with Nina. She made me feel welcome and I liked that she was checking my postures since I hadn't practiced in awhile.
Love this place! It's a very welcoming environment.
Wonderful instructors, absolutely needed in this area.
Yoga Pitt Inc.: Vocab Lesson
There are a lot of words students learn when they take classes at Yoga Pitt. Here are a few:
- Restorative: a type of yoga that focuses on passive floor stretches, longer hold times, and meditation
- Slow Flow: a relaxing and slow-paced type of Vinyasa yoga that’s great for beginners
- Mixed Vinyasa: a more energetic take on the flow class that’s adaptable to different levels
- Vinyasa: the gold standard when it comes to yoga classes
- Lisa, Mike, Danni, Nikki, and Ariel: The team at Yoga Pitt