Sample a variety of hoppy beers with flights and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for a beer flight for two with two pints and two 32 oz. crowler cans ($56 value)
- $49 for a beer flight for four with four pints and four 32 oz. crowler cans ($112 value)
- $72 for a beer flight for six with six pints and six 32 oz. crowler cans ($168 value)
- $90 for a beer flight for eight with eight pints and eight 32 oz. crowler cans ($224 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 21 or older. Limit 1 per table. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Shop Beer Co.
The Shop Beer Co. knows that the best way to unwind is with a frosty brew in hand. That's why the neighborhood brewhouse spouts out its cold craft beer from 17 gleaming taps at its on-site bar. Aside from sipping on porters or pilsners, its guests can view the brewers in action or lounge on its graffitti-lined outdoor patio.
Here's a glimpse at some beers that you may find on tap:
- Coffee Brown Nitro: a nut-brown beer with notes of roasted coffee and chocolate (ABV: 6.6%)
- Desert Pale Ale. Delicious pale ale brewed with agave; a desert-inspired labor of love (ABV: 6.5%)
- The Nines, Red Ale: Lightly hopped and smooth as silk (ABV: 5.7%)