What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $30 for one month of unlimited yoga classes ($60 value)
- $15.50 for one month of unlimited lunchtime yoga classes ($50 value)
- $47 for one month of unlimited family yoga classes, including prenatal, postnatal, and children’s yoga ($120 value)
- $47 for 10 yoga classes ($120 value)
- Click to see the class schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Classes subject to availability. Excludes specialty or donation classes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Yogi Tree
When Jennifer Lakhmi Chand Kelly took her first yoga class in 1998, she was pregnant with her first son. After realizing how much her yoga journey had changed her life for the better, she decided it was time to switch careers and enter the healing arts in order to help others discover the joys and benefits yoga can bring. Today, she runs The Yogi Tree, a studio dedicated to helping newbies, experts, and parents feel at ease, both physically and emotionally. Of the variety of classes offered, three are designed specifically for pregnant women, children, or new parents and their babies. She also embraces natural healing services that runs the gamut from energy sessions, such as reiki, to nutritional counseling and hypnosis.