Wine-tasting etiquette demands that you first swirl the glass, then take a sip, and then very slowly dribble wine down your chin so that the rest of your body can taste it. Imbibe elegantly with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $99 for a five-hour chauffeured wine tour of three vineyards for two on Saturday or Sunday (a $325 value)
- $159 for a five-hour chauffeured wine tour of three vineyards for four on Saturday or Sunday (a $525 value)
- $49 for a three-hour chauffeured wine tour of one vineyards for two on Saturday or Sunday (a $205 value)<p>
For the five-hour options, buyers pick one of the following winery routes:
- Tarara Winery, Hidden Brook Winery, and Lost Creek Vineyard
- Fabbioli Cellars, Village Winery, and Dry Mill Vineyards & Winery<p>
For the three-hour option, buyers can pick between Hidden Brook and Tarara Winery.<p>
A La Carte Limousine
Since 1996, A La Carte Limousine's professional chauffeurs have chartered a fleet of gleaming limousines, luxury sedans, party buses, and other vehicles that make travel a luxury. All of the drivers have passed drug tests, aced rigorous examinations, and bonded with their vehicles over candlelit dinners in the garage. With such high standards to maintain, they keep a professional attitude whether they're picking up corporate passengers, making airport runs, or leading winery tours through the countryside.
Passengers can choose from vehicles including stretch limousines with wraparound seating and roomy SUVs. Also in the mix are party buses wired to play movies and music as passengers swing 'round the dance pole beneath a mirrored ceiling.