Certified practitioners offer a variety of chiropractic and laser services to help patients increase mobility and alleviate pain
About This Deal
- The team: Action Spine & Joint employs practitioners led by Dr. W. Casey Bearden, a Board Certified Chiropractic physician who has seen over 20,000 patients throughout his 23 years of experience and has been voted Nashville’s Best Chiropractor 2009, 2010 and 2011
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Low light laser therapy is a non-surgical method used to reduce joint pain and treat injuries. During a consultation, a professional determines the safe wavelength of the laser that can be applied to enhance the natural healing processes of the body and its anti-inflammatory responses.
- Knee exam is a prequel to a knee surgery alternative program which uses injections to stimulate joint fluid and ease arthritis
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
Need To Know
About Action Spine & Joint
Action Spine & Joint (formerly Action Chiropractic) has treated over 10,000 patients with spinal trauma. Their center has been voted as the city’s Best Chiropractic Clinic in 2016, marking 7 years in a row. The goal is to improve your whole body wellness, help you heal quickly, and eliminate pain and discomfort with with non-surgical treatment options.