What You'll Get
- The team: Action Spine & Joint employs practitioners led by Dr. W. Casey Bearden, a Board Certified Chiropractic physician who has seen over 20,000 patients throughout his 23 years of experience and has been voted Nashville’s Best Chiropractor 2009, 2010 and 2011
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Low light laser therapy is a non-surgical method used to reduce joint pain and treat injuries. During a consultation, a professional determines the safe wavelength of the laser that can be applied to enhance the natural healing processes of the body and its anti-inflammatory responses.
- Knee exam is a prequel to a knee surgery alternative program which uses injections to stimulate joint fluid and ease arthritis
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Action Spine & Joint
Action Spine & Joint (formerly Action Chiropractic) has treated over 10,000 patients with spinal trauma. Their center has been voted as the city’s Best Chiropractic Clinic in 2016, marking 7 years in a row. The goal is to improve your whole body wellness, help you heal quickly, and eliminate pain and discomfort with with non-surgical treatment options.