Experienced doctor performs a surgery to lift the sagging skin on the face, reducing the signs of aging
What You'll Get
- During an initial consultation, you’ll learn more about the procedure, expected results, and eligibility. Ineligible customers will be offered a refund.
- Facelift surgeries can help diminish features that contribute to an aged appearance, including sagging skin on the face and neck, deep nasolabial creases, and fatty deposits under the chin and jaw.
- Type of anesthesia used: local; general anesthesia may be used for an additional fee upon consultation.
- Who performs the procedure: Dr. Adrien Aiache, who has over 40 years of experience.
- Approximate recovery time: two weeks to return to most normal activities, minimum of six weeks for strenuous activities.
- Aftercare recommendations: for the first few weeks the head should be elevated when resting, the patient should take prescribed medication and avoid strenuous activity for a minimum of six weeks. Cold compresses are recommended for swelling and pain.
The Fine Print
About Adrien Aiache MD
Dr. Adrien Aiache's years of experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery has brought a high-profile list of clients to his Beverly Hills and Tarzana clinics. But the work his steady hands do isn’t only meant for celebrities. Born in Morocco and trained in France, Dr. Aiache has always been on the forefront of new cosmetic treatments for his patients through the years. He’s also devoted his time to teaching up-and-coming doctors his art at teaching hospitals and university classrooms. Among his youth-renewing procedures, a slate of nonsurgical treatments also includes chemical peels, laser procedures, and injections.