Flight lessons include an hour each of in-air flight instruction that counts toward FAA pilot-license requirements
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $136 for one flight lesson ($584 value)
- $449 for three flight lessons ($1,052 value)
Each lesson includes:
- One hour of ground instruction (up to $60 value)
- One hour of in-air flight instruction (up to $60 value)
- One-hour flight fee in a two seat airplane (up to $119 value)
- AeroDynamic Aviation membership ($50 value per month, San Jose only)
- Headset rental ($5 value)
- Mini logbook ($3.95 value)
- AOPA membership, including members-only content and a six-month subscription to Flight Training magazine ($20 value)
- Complimentary Learn to Fly booklet
All in-air time counts toward the FAA pilot-license requirements. Given advance notice, flyers may also bring along passengers to join the flight experience for $20 per person, subject to weight restrictions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. For extra $20 fee may upgrade to 4 seat plane. One flight is a one month membership, three flight is an annual membership. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AeroDynamic Aviation
Founded in 1960, AeroDynamic Aviation has had plenty of time to amass a fleet of small planes. In addition, its instructors have similarly acquired tons of experience flying every type of vehicle. Where many flight schools might have a fleet limited to a Cessna or two, AeroDynamic Aviation offers the opportunity to fly Aeronca Champs, Cessna 170s, Cessa 172s, SportStars, and complex and twin-engine airplanes. During lessons, students are guided by instructors through learning how to become a pilot, perform a preflight inspection, and maneuver through takeoff, climbs, and straight-and-level flight, eventually graduating to advanced moves such as steep turns and outracing dragons.