What You'll Get
Though pursued throughout history, the Fountain of Youth lost its appeal when explorers who hopped into its waters were immediately kicked out for adult swim. Turn back just enough time with today’s Groupon: for $125, you get a spa package at Agapé Medical Spa in Warwick (a $250 total value). The package includes the following:
- Agapé facial with an add-on choice of either a full microdermabrasion treatment or an exfoliating enzyme treatment (a $130 value)
- A 75-minute Swedish massage with a full-body aromatherapy body scrub (a $120 value)
Medical-grade facials and mechanical and chemical exfoliation treatments abound at Agapé Medical Spa, a med spa that doesn’t ignore the client’s experience even as it pursues results. The spa’s expert aestheticians tailor the Agapé facial to each guest’s individual needs, cooking up a rotating recipe of exfoliations, steaming, extractions, and peach cobbler. The treatment’s healing mask restores health to husks, and its moisturizing massage quenches dermal thirsts. Microdermabrasion treatments mend epidermal ills, expunging fine lines and blemishes while leveling out wrinkles and facial fault lines before they cause earlobe-quakes. Alternatively, guests can conclude the 45- to 60-minute service with an exfoliating enzyme treatment, during which a skinologist whisks away sleepy skin to make space for new, energized cells. During the 75-minute Swedish massage, a nimble-fingered therapist evicts anxiety with long, firm strokes before scouring skin and beguiling olfactory bulbs during the aromatherapy body scrub.
Though Agapé Medical Spa sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. May redeem across visits. Valid only for listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Agape Medical Spas
With doctors on staff, the medically supervised team at Agape Medical Spas performs a wide range of modern beauty treatments including various laser and energy therapies that address the removal of veins and sun damage, and provide skin tightening and anti-aging rejuvenation. If relaxation is what you seek, the team also performs soothing spa services such as massages, body scrubs, facials, and acupuncture. Read on for a closer look at some of their treatments:
- MicroNeedling: Tiny needles glide over the skin creating a controlled damage that stimulates intense collagen production. Lines and wrinkles are reduced, pores are minimized, tone and texture are improved, and scars and stretch marks are diminished.
- HydraFacial: Using a series of patented HydroPeel tips, aestheticians exfoliate skin and remove impurities to promote a smoother, rejuvenated complexion.
- Botox: This injectable formula temporarily smooths crow's feet, deep lines between the brows, and wrinkles in other areas of the face.
- Laser hair removal: A beam of highly concentrated light disables hair follicles in the active growth stage Once approved (and adjusted if necessary) while protecting and cooling the surrounding skin. This treatment can be applied to most areas of the face and body.