What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for one individual walker registration ($25 value)
- $30 for two individual walker registrations ($50 value)
- $50 for four individual walker registrations ($100 value)
- $18 for one individual walker registration and one trained pet registration ($30 value)
- $30 for two individual walker registrations with two trained pet registrations ($60 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AIDS Walk South Dallas
AIDS Walk South Dallas uses its resources to empower those affected by HIV/AIDS through prevention, advocacy, education, peer support, and emergency financial assistance. In 2015, the event brought in more than $28,000 in support of HIV/AIDS programs and services. In 2016, AIDS Walk South Dallas will attempt to top that number as participants stroll around the Martin Luther King Center and other historical areas. The 2016 installment's theme is "Supporting the Future," so named in hopes of earning more local community support and further curbing the spread of HIV/AIDS.