All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Intro to Flying for One Person
- Intro to Flying for One Person with 10 Photos, Video, and Flash Drive
- Intro to Flying .2 for One Person with 10 Photos, Video, and Flash Drive
All options include:
- Briefing and one-on-one instruction with a certified flight instructor
- Flight suit, goggles, and helmet
- Two flight rotations (equivalent free-fall time to about three skydives) (up to a $69.95 value)
- Total duration: 1.5–2 hours
Photos, Video, and Flash-Drive options include:
- 10 photos (up to a $49.50 value)
- Video on a flash drive (up to an $11.95 value)
Intro to Flying .2 option includes:
- Five minutes of flight or four flight rotations (equivalent free-fall time to about six skydives) (up to an $119.95 value)
This deal is a grand opening special via Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 2, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid until 8/1/17. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be 4yrs or older. Reservation required, subject to availability. Must weigh less than 260 lbs, over 260 lbs subject to additional fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Airborne San Diego
It takes a lot to complete a successful skydive: weather, wind speed, accommodating flight schedules, expert parachute deployment—and the nerve to jump out of an airplane, of course. For many would-be daredevils, though, those elements sometimes can't or won't come together.
Airborne San Diego, however, makes simulated skydives happen all day long. The state-of-the-art facility commissioned wind-tunnel experts and industrial engineers to design two giant air columns; the patented technology offers smoother air, more consistent wind flow, and variable wind speeds that can be taken to 200 miles per hour for experienced skydivers. First-time flyers get pointers from a certified flight instructor before they suit up and enter the wind chamber, where they'll experience a realistic sensation of flight.
Spectators can arrange themselves on viewing platforms throughout the three-story building to observe their friends—or even skilled aerial acrobats—in the twin 30-foot columns. If all the excitement triggers their hunger, visitors can enjoy Airborne's barbecue terrace or the BreakAway Café and Bar, which serves sandwiches, salads, coffee, wine, and local beer.