Choose from Four Options
- $11 for $20 worth of Japanese lunch fare. Valid Monday – Saturday.
- $18 for three Groupons, each good for $10 worth of Japanese carryout or delivery. Valid Monday – Saturday. ($30 total value)
- $25 for $40 worth of Japanese dinner fare. Valid Monday – Saturday.
- $59 for a prix fixe dinner for two. Valid Monday – Saturday. ($101 value)
- Click to see the sushi menu and hibachi menu
The prix fixe dinner includes:
- Ronin roll
- Hibachi stir fry chicken or beef with seasonal vegetables
- Marinated and seared sushi-grade carpaccio
- Dessert to share
- One bottle of house wine
- Two chef’s salads of the day
This Groupon is not valid after 8 P.M. or on Sundays.
Aji Japanese Restaurant
Aji Japanese Restaurant has garnered praise from the local Hopkins Patch and Lakeshore Weekly News for its menu of colorful sushi rolls and hibachi-seared meats. Artful presentation underscores each concoction—rolls proudly bearing ruby-colored crowns of tobiko or sweet drizzles of eel sauce and hefty steaks and pan-seared seafood sizzling beneath bouquets of leafy garnishes. Imported Japanese beer and sake unite sushi with the flavors for which it was meant, much in the way milk complements cookies or peanut butter complements its secret soulmate, actual butter.
Inside the dining room, white dinnerware contrasts against rich wooden tables. Overhead, carved crimson lanterns dangle from the tin ceiling and golden bulbs illuminate delectable morsels and the gold-plated chopsticks of diners looking to impress their dates. During the warmer months, an outdoor patio mixes meals with fresh breezes.