Choose from Five Options
- $109 for one week of junior camp for kids ages 4-6 ($219 value)
- $109 for one week of intermediate camp for kids ages 6-9 ($219 value)
- $109 for one week of senior camp for kids ages 8-14 ($219 value)
- $109 for one week of Improve Your Skills or Back to School Camp for kids ages 6-14 ($219 value)
- $109 for two 45-minute private math tutoring sessions with math diagnostic testing ($254 value)
Junior Camp: Ages 4-6, introduction to technology and hands-on art and science at an early age. Campers can choose from Jr Math/Science, Jr Art/Music, Jr Lego Engineering and Jr History.
Intermediate Camp: Ages 6-9, includes My First Robotics, My First Computer Game Design, My First Inventor BootCamp, My First Minecraft, My First Girls Talk, My First STEM and My First SimCity camps.
Senior Camp: Ages 8-14, offers Robotics I, II, and III with Lego Mindstorms, Minecraft A & B, Coding: Minecraft Mods, Computer Game Design, Eager Engineering Construction, Mixing Magic, Advanced SimCity, Potions from the Dungeon, DemiGod Daycamp, Tribute Training and Girls Talk camps.
Improve Your Skills Camp: Ages 6-14, ideal camp to improve math, reading, writing and typing skills with individualized curriculum. This camp is perfect for all students, whether below or above grade level, due to the customized curriculum. Back-to-School Skills Review camp at the end of summer is a fast and effective way to get ready for the next academic year.
Math diagnostic test and two 45-minute private tutoring option helps find out about gaps in the students’ math knowledge, uses 1-1 experienced tutors to help fill in those gaps. Applies to elementary through high school students.
Visit company website for schedule.