Mechanics change oil and perform a maintenance check to avoid engine damage and ensure car safety
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Up to five quarts of in-stock oil
- Standard filter
- Waste removal fee not included
- Is it a “full-service” shop? Yes, it offers a wide range of vehicle repair and maintenance services.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About All Tune and Lube
No matter a car's make, model, size, or country of origin, the certified technicians at All Tune and Lube can help ensure it has a long, healthy life. Whether performing complex engine and transmission repairs or standard maintenance services, such as oil changes, they wield the latest technology to get cars in road-ready shape as quickly as possible.
Customers can take advantage of a free shuttle service and return later to pick up their car, or they can stick around to enjoy such perks as a video-game room, business center, and indoor golf simulator.