Choose Between Two Options
- $26 for a wine tasting package for two, plus 10% off additional wine purchases ($52 value)
- $52 for a wine tasting package for four, plus 10% off additional wine purchases ($104 value)
Each package includes:
- A tasting flight of up to seven wines for each person
- Cheese and crackers
- One full-size glass of wine per person
- Souvenir wine glass for each person
Allegro Wine Bar
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We want everyone who visits Allegro Winery to have the best possible experience. This includes being impressed with the quality and value of our wine and the interaction they have with our staff..
What is one of your most popular offerings? How is it prepared? Folks frequently comment on how attractive our wine labels are -- all designed with musical instruments to complement our musical roots.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Allegro Winery opened in 1980 by musician brother John & Tim Crouch who planted the vineyard in 1973. Winemaker Carl Helrich and his family purchased the the business in 2001 and the company has grown to produce more than 25k gallons of wine annually.
What do you love most about your job? Wine isn't a beverage to us, it's a lifestyle! Seriously, though, it's one of the few careers where your customers are always happy.