Kids can have fun and spend time actively during camps incorporating activities such as dancing, flag football, soccer, and more
What You'll Get
- The camp focuses on activities such as dancing, cheerleading, soccer, flag football, basketball, and more.
- Day camp
- Good for ages: 5–14
- Camp schedule: Camps run Monday–Friday in the following hours:
- Full day: 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Half day: 7:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. or 12 p.m.–6 p.m.
- The voucher is valid only for a one-week session. View the available dates under Camp Details for Lake Worth, Fort Lauderdale, Doral, Sunrise, and North Miami.
- What’s included: breakfast and lunch, camp T-shirt, water bottle, drawstring bag, and $50 registration fee
The Fine Print
About A.L.M Sports
For more than a decade, A.L.M Sports has been providing safe yet challenging sports and educational programs for kids, from weekend leagues to summer camps. It employs a crew of seasoned trainers who have coached more than 20,000 kids from dozens of South Florida schools, each qualified to teach children with special needs and certified in child protection. In addition to teaching the technical aspects of baseball and football, among other sports, they educate kids on the importance of sportsmanship and integrity.