The Circle Island Bus Tour lets adventure seekers see Oahu island and explore the waters that surround it and admire ocean wildlife.
About This Deal
May buy multiple vouchers to reach the desired party size.
Check out their excellent Tripadvisor rating.
Sights and Bites Tour:
Round-trip transportation in a high-end bus from Waikiki. See the best Oʻahu has to offer, all in one day on this Grand Circle Island Sights and Bites Tour. With stops at major destinations and viewpoints, you’ll make our way to the North Shore where you’ll enjoy a local-style lunch and visit some of the most well known beaches in the world. Sit back and enjoy this unique guided tour as the expert guides share the following amazing experiences with you.
- Diamond Head Lookout: Make your way up and around the foothills of the Diamond Head Crater. Stop at the scenic viewpoint known as the Amelia Earhart Lookout, established to commemorate the world’s first solo flight from Hawaii to North America. Enjoy fresh Malasada (Portuguese donut) from world-famous Leonard’s Bakery while taking in panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Diamond Head Beach Park, Kaalawai Beach and Kuilei Cliff Beach Park.
- Hanauma Bay Lookout: Nature preserve known to be one of the most famous snorkeling spots on Oahu. (Closed on Tuesdays)
- Halona Blowhole: Formed from once active lava flow at Halona Point, you'll witness waves shooting into the air like a geyser. From the scenic the overlook, you’ll see the famous Hālona Beach Cove, featured in iconic movies like From here To Eternity.
- Pali Lookout: Set in the middle of the breathtaking Koʻolau Mountains, you'll stop at the famous lookout off the Pali Highway - Pali meaning “cliff” in Hawaiian, locals know this area for its deep history of the Battle of Nuʻuanu and widely told ghost stories and myths. (Available on the sightseeing tour only)
- Macadamia Nut Tropical Farm: Enjoy cracking your own macadamia nuts, visit with the free-roaming resident chickens and even sample some exclusive macadamia nut flavors not sold anywhere else on the island.
- Lunch at the Shrimp Truck and the Kahuku Fruit Stand (food not included here, cash only)
- Historic Haleiwa Town: Enjoy local shopping, world famous ice cream and shave ice.
- Dole Pineapple Plantation: Originally a local fruit stand in the 1950s, the Dole Plantation opened to the public in 1989. Best known for the world-famous DoleWhip, you can also see vibrant rainbow eucalyptus trees on the grounds and buy unique souvenirs and gifts.
Circle Island Snorkeling Tour:
While similar to the Sights and Bites tour, you’ll get to snorkel at Sunset Beach on the North Shore and check out Diamond Head Lookout, Halona Blowhole, Macadamia Nut Tropical Farm, Chinaman’s Hat viewpoint, Dole Pineapple Plantation and enjoy lunch at the Shrimp Truck (not included, cash only). This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to swim with sea turtles (not guaranteed) and tropical fish.
All of our guides are locally certified lifeguards, making this a fun and safe activity for all ages and all levels of experience. Along with green sea turtles, called Honu in Hawaiian, marine life such as butterfly fish, parrot fish, trigger fish and of course Hawaii’s state fish the Humuhumunukunukuapuaa are known to live in the reefs on this part of the island.
View calendar of availability here.
Bus pickups begin at 6:45AM from 10 locations around Waikiki.
Check out their other Hawaii Tour offerings:
Children 3 and under are free and do not need a ticket.
Need To Know
About Aloha Hawaii Tours
For the past 20 years, Aloha Hawaii Tours has been showcasing the beauty and culture of the Hawaiian Islands. As a locally owned and operated tour company, they offer an insider perspective on the best places to visit whether it be Maui's coastlines or the lookouts of Oahu. Their semi-private buses, each piloted by experienced and knowledgable guides, offer an intimate and comfortable viewing experience for small groups.
- Pearl Harbor Tour: round trip luxury bus transportation and tour with panoramic views of Pearl Harbor, the Ko’olau Mountains and the Pacific Fleet. A boat ride will take passengers up close to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Circle Island Tour with Snorkeling: adventure tour where travelers can snorkel along the North Shore as well as hike up the trails of Diamond Head State Monument