Choose from Five Options
- $39 for a four-hour snow-tubing pass for 2 with a $15 dining credit, valid all day on Fridays ($115 value)
- $59 for a four-hour snow-tubing pass for 4, valid all day on Fridays ($200 value)
- $149 for a four-hour snow-tubing pass for 10, valid all day on Fridays ($600 value)
- $59 for a three-hour snow-tubing pass for 2 with a $15 dining credit, valid Friday–Sunday ($150 value)
- $149 for a six-hour snow-tubing pass for 4, valid Friday–Sunday ($800 value)
A Chat with Alpine Mountain Resort
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Along with great trails that are family-perfect for beginers and intermediate skiers, we are proud to introduce the very first Yuengling Bar and Grill as well as a full-service cafeteria. We are the only Rossignol Experience Center in Eastern PA. That means learning will be fun and easy!
Is your location strictly for adults, or can kids participate as well?
Minors must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Enjoying life with family and friends is what life should be about. Alpine Mountain Resort's mission is to be the jewel in the Poconos that enables exactly that-- a place where families and friends gather year-round to create great memories that will last for lifetimes.
What do you love most about your job?
We love the smiles and laughter of our guests as they experience the un-crowded and beautifully groomed trails and ice rink. They are having fun with their family and friends instead of waiting in lines.