Indoor fields are available for an entire day of paintball play with equipment rentals and paintballs included
What You'll Get
- All-day field admission for low-impact or regular paintball play
- Equipment rental
- 250 paintballs for each player.
- Where you’ll play:
- Indoor field at 834 Emory Circle, Colorado Springs
- Indoor field at 5095 Peoria Street, Denver
- The low impact paintball play is available for players aged 7 years and older.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Extra paintballs are available for an additional cost.
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with a scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
The Fine Print
About American Paintball Coliseum
Pull the trigger on fun at American Paintball Coliseum! Here participants get to experience the action-packed thrill of playing paintball with friends and family of all ages. Players can strategize across thousands of square feet filled with cars, planes, and other objects to complete the urban-themed environment. While you’re off the field, make some new friends or grab a bite to eat from the variety in concessions at the snack bar.