$200 for a Consultation, a Pair of Permanent Eyebrows, and One Touch up at Amomi Pregnancy and Wellness Spa ($500 Value)

Desert View

Value Discount You Save
$500 60% $300
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 30 bought

In a Nutshell

  • Custom-blended color
  • Natural, attractive brows
  • First touchup included
  • Minimal discomfort & downtime

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires Dec 2, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Extra fee for upgrades. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

Nonverbal communication makes up 75% of interactions, with the other 25% reserved for talking, screaming, and belting out suggestive pop songs on dates. Enhance your nonverbal communication skills with today’s Groupon: for $200, you get a personal consultation, a pair of permanent eyebrows (a $425 value), and one touchup (a $75 value) at Amomi Pregnancy and Wellness Spa (a $500 total value).

Amomi Pregnancy and Wellness Spa proffers safe, holistic rejuvenation and beauty services to women seeking to accentuate their appearance and pamper their person. Before the brow bedecking, one of the board-certified technicians on staff runs patients through a consultation to choose a custom-blended color calibrated for maximum attractiveness. A preliminary patch skin test ensures that none of the dyes used will spur a rebellion of mutinous skin cells. During the procedure, which lasts for about an hour, a fastidious technician applies dyes through small needles to craft an alluring brow that draws attention to the eyes and away from incoming, fur-covered antlers. Topical anesthetic applied to the brow before and during the procedure helps minimize discomfort.

Clients may return for a recommended touchup in about a month, and might require yearly touchups, though every face differs in how quickly rogue skin cells seek to doff fashionable new eye-hats. In addition to the procedure, Amomi is also offering Groupon holders a 25% discount on Retinol cream, GF DNA serum, and Redoxa cream.

Customer Reviews

The makeup artist did excellent work and was very professional.
RDiaz · May 4, 2012
Merchant Location Map
  1. 1

    Desert View

    6950 E Chauncey Ln.

    Suite 150

    Phoenix, Arizona 85054

    Get Directions

By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.
{}