Putting a man on the moon was briefly considered mankind’s greatest achievement, until Neil Armstrong invented sliced bread. Savor civilization’s finest creation with today’s Groupon.
$20 for 5 deluxe box lunches (a $39.95 value)
$35 for 10 deluxe box lunches (a $79.90 value)
$55 for 15 deluxe box lunches (a $119.85 value)
- 16 sandwich-based lunch options, such as:
- Egg salad on fresh-baked sourdough bread or a wrap
- Herb-roasted chicken with pesto and honey-wheat bread
- View the full box-lunch menu
- Each lunch comes with the following:
- A choice of pasta salad, potato salad, frog-eye salad, or potato chips
- Mustard and mayo on the side
- A dill pickle
- A dessert
- A mint
- Free delivery within 5 miles of Shrewsbury<p>
Apple Spice Cafe & Juice Bar
Apple Spice Cafe & Juice Bar’s menus spring from a deep love of deli cuisine and a fervent desire to make lunch the standout meal of the day. At the eatery, chefs layer fresh-baked breads with deli meats and cheeses to create more than a dozen types of hearty sandwiches, including sugar-cured virginia ham and a classic pastrami-and-swiss. Patrons who would rather stay inside can order box lunches teeming with dill pickles, desserts, and a choice of pasta, potato salad, or frog-eye salad. Apple Spice Cafe & Juice Bar’s friendly delivery team also directs catering trays toward offices and sets up stations of build-your-own breakfast burritos, baked potatoes, and fajita-themed great helms.
81% of 85 customers recommend
“People were friendly, food was great, and my husband and I will be regular customers now.”
“It has amazing great tastes (fresh and healthy food choices), the restaurant is very clean and spacious, and the staff is helpful and pleasant.”
810 Boston Tpke.
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545