Putting a man on the moon was briefly considered mankind’s greatest achievement, until Neil Armstrong invented sliced bread. Savor civilization’s finest creation with today’s Groupon.
$20 for 5 deluxe box lunches (a $39.95 value)
$35 for 10 deluxe box lunches (a $79.90 value)
$55 for 15 deluxe box lunches (a $119.85 value)
- 16 sandwich-based lunch options, such as:
- Egg salad on fresh-baked sourdough bread or a wrap
- Herb-roasted chicken with pesto and honey-wheat bread
- View the full box-lunch menu
- Each lunch comes with the following:
- A choice of pasta salad, potato salad, frog-eye salad, or potato chips
- Mustard and mayo on the side
- A dill pickle
- A dessert
- A mint
- Free delivery within 5 miles of Shrewsbury<p>
Apple Spice Cafe & Juice Bar
Apple Spice Cafe & Juice Bar’s menus spring from a deep love of deli cuisine and a fervent desire to make lunch the standout meal of the day. At the eatery, chefs layer fresh-baked breads with deli meats and cheeses to create more than a dozen types of hearty sandwiches, including sugar-cured virginia ham and a classic pastrami-and-swiss. Patrons who would rather stay inside can order box lunches teeming with dill pickles, desserts, and a choice of pasta, potato salad, or frog-eye salad. Apple Spice Cafe & Juice Bar’s friendly delivery team also directs catering trays toward offices and sets up stations of build-your-own breakfast burritos, baked potatoes, and fajita-themed great helms.
810 Boston Tpke.
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545