A team of experienced instructors teaches students the basics of scuba-diving to explore the exotic underwater destinations
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: scuba tank, weights, regulators, BCD.
- Wet-suits are not included but highly recommended.
- Scuba-quality fins, snorkel mask, boots are required for both options but not included; they can be rented for $10.
- Three-hour classes are on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays
- Six-week course classes are on Mondays and Sundays
- Course duration: six weeks
- For the six-week course students are required to have course materials. They can be purchased for $120.
- $75 rebate is available for students who purchase 4 out of 5 equipment items (fins, mask, snorkel, boots, wet-suit) from the merchant’s retail store.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign medical form during registration. Students age 10-15 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Fins, Mask can be rented for the Discover SCUBA, not the Open Water Course. Open Water Certification dives are not included in this deal. You can register for them at Aquatic Adventures for an additional fee or get a referral to any PADI Dive Facility. Course materials can be purchased from Aquatic Adventures for $120.00 Credit card required at booking. Registration required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aquatic Adventures of Michigan
Aquatic Adventures of Michigan is the joint venture of independent dive instructors Kim D. Parker and Tom Rhoad, who, after years of working with other dive shops, yearned for a place where they could stretch their fins, teach scuba their own way, and bellow sea shanties as loudly as they liked. Today, their PADI Five Star IDC facility is fast approaching its 17-year anniversary, and has grown beyond basic PADI training programs to incorporate everything from underwater digital photography to lessons in deep diving, wreck diving, and night diving. The shop's instructors are fully certified in first aid and emergency oxygen use, and provide factory-authorized service to big-name companies such as Poseidon, Genesis Scuba, and Dive Rite.