A team of experienced instructors teaches students the basics of scuba-diving to explore the exotic underwater destinations
About This Deal
- What’s included: scuba tank, weights, regulators, BCD.
- Wet-suits are not included but highly recommended.
- Scuba-quality fins, snorkel mask, boots are required for both options but not included; they can be rented for $10.
- Three-hour classes are on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays
- Six-week course classes are on Mondays and Sundays
- Course duration: six weeks
- For the six-week course students are required to have course materials. They can be purchased for $120.
- $75 rebate is available for students who purchase 4 out of 5 equipment items (fins, mask, snorkel, boots, wet-suit) from the merchant’s retail store.
- With Covid in consideration, we only have the pool on Monday’s and Wednesday’s till September 11th.
About Aquatic Adventures of Michigan
Aquatic Adventures of Michigan is the joint venture of independent dive instructors Kim D. Parker and Tom Rhoad, who, after years of working with other dive shops, yearned for a place where they could stretch their fins, teach scuba their own way, and bellow sea shanties as loudly as they liked. Today, their PADI Five Star IDC facility is fast approaching its 17-year anniversary, and has grown beyond basic PADI training programs to incorporate everything from underwater digital photography to lessons in deep diving, wreck diving, and night diving. The shop's instructors are fully certified in first aid and emergency oxygen use, and provide factory-authorized service to big-name companies such as Poseidon, Genesis Scuba, and Dive Rite.