Today’s Groupon gets you $50 worth of apparel and accessories for $25 from Babe (a Boutique). Babe is a Federal Hill shop that stocks stylish frocks from trendy brands, such as Rich & Skinny Jeans, Nick & Mo, and Laquette. It was named second best Baltimore boutique in Baltimore Magazine's 2009 Best of Baltimore Readers' Poll.
The eye-catching color, cut, and fit of the designer jeans ($150 to $188), chic tops ($60 to $90), and dresses (around $100) at Babe blend quality and a fashion forward approach. Babe's owner is a fashion industry vet who used to be a buyer for Nordstrom. More than a decade in the fashion industry gave her style savvy and an urge to make high fashion accessible to all who pursue it, just like the end of Last Crusade.
Easier than customizing the direction of your feet and hands, customizing your wardrobe is a gentle act that reaps immediate rewards. Babe's friendly staff can help you find the perfect garb or vesture for your vibe or affect or for a garment-loving loved one. Get this Groupon to garmentize and accessorize yourself and look as if the world’s hippest closet projectile spewed the hautest couture upon you.
Note: This Groupon is good on sale items too. You may buy more than one Groupon, but you may only use one per visit.
Babe (a boutique) was crowned “Best Sweet Dresses” from Baltimore Magazine and received second place in the magazine's 2009 Best of Baltimore Readers' Poll for Best Women's Boutique. It has been mentioned in Washingtonian Magazine and other places:
- Federal Hill is known for its nightlife, but during the day, South Charles Street is filled with friends shopping and enjoying lunch at one of the many restaurants and coffeehouses. A good place to start is Babe (910 S. Charles St.; 410-244-5114; babeaboutique.com), where contemporary styles mix with premium denim by Rich & Skinny and Hudson. – McLean Robbins, Washingtonian Magazine
- Owner Lisa Ponzoli fills Babe (a boutique), 910 S. Charles Street, 410-244-5114, with versatile, pretty, and very well priced dresses from Free People, Hype, Haven, and Matty M. – Baltimore Magazine
One Yelper gives Babe four stars:
- Each piece seems to be hand picked by someone with loving care to match that feel of retro urban chic – Michelle K.
When Black Friday Comes
Known as Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year and the sun’s annual day of rest. Here are some surefire shopping tips to help you survive the sunless mall-maelstrom unscathed:
- To increase visibility, reach for overstock shelves, and to intimidate other shoppers, employ your finest pair of running stilts.
- Most malls have two or three “secret” stores hidden behind the food court; try muscling your way through by feigning a baked-potato emergency.
- If your curious children discover that you’ve purchased them a coveted copy of the 1995 Rembrandts album LP, punish their inquisitiveness by mounting it on the wall of your study.
- Online shopping has never been more convenient thanks to websites such as Nopuorg.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
910 S Charles St
Baltimore, Maryland 21230Get Directions