Choose from Three Options
- $16 for two pint glasses and 64-ounce growlers ($26 value)
- $29 for four pint glasses and 64-ounce growlers ($52 value)
- $15 for three vouchers, each good for $10 worth of merchandise ($30 total value)
These vouchers do not include any alcohol; pint glasses and growlers are empty, and the $10 vouchers cannot be used to purchase alcohol.
BadWolf Brewing Company
Most breweries would be extremely—and understandably—upset if they caught you pilfering a pint glass. But BadWolf Brewing Company’s staff asks visitors to take its glasses. Well, sometimes. The brewery's Steal a Pint nights include glasses, which serve as souvenirs of an evening well spent. But BadWolf’s events aren’t the only thing that makes this brewery stand out.
Barrels of Fun
Jeremy and Sarah Meyers opened the BadWolf’s original location—Manassas’s first craft brewery—in 2013. Dubbed Little BadWolf, the one-barrel facility features a rotating selection of experimental brews along with complimentary popcorn. The brewery’s second location, known as Big BadWolf, is home to a 6,000-square foot production facility, event space, and taproom.
Here's a quick look at a few of BadWolf’s unfiltered, unpasteurized beers you might find on draft:
- Jalapeño IPA: a hoppy, but well-balanced IPA with hints of heat and fresh pepper (6.9% ABV)
- Monument Imperial Coffee Latte: a rich, full-bodied milk stout brewed with locally roasted Monument coffee beans (8.6% ABV)
- Red XIII: a full-bodied malt forward irish red ale with a smooth, clean finish (6.1% ABV)